Microsoft Europe: Software Development Engineer or Lead, Program
Managers and Test Managers.
We are targeting first class talent interested in relocating to
Ireland. We will provide a full relocation package. We will also make
all arrangements for working visa. There are no problems obtaining
Green Cards in Ireland and your spouse will also be able to obtain a
Spousal Visa. You can read more about these visas at the following
It's innovative. It's fun. It's challenging. It's core product
development for Microsoft in Europe. Check us out at www.joinmicrosofteurope.com
to see a complete list of our job openings for developers, test/QA
developers, leads, and program managers.
Microsoft is looking for highly motivated software developers and
leads (managers) who are creative, inquisitive, and passionate about
shipping quality software. We are seeking all levels of candidates
mobile devices, and web services.
We develop core products for a range of Microsoft businesses. Our
Experimentation Platform team is building a set of tools to let web
site owners run experiments on end-users and see the experimental
results through novel visualizations.. Our Edge Computing Network
(ECN) team is building a framework of services for managing a new
"elastic computing" platform for Microsoft's online businesses. Our
Mobile Applications team is building key features for social
networking, communications, commercialization, and other areas for
Windows Mobile 7.
We use agile programming and test-driven development to deliver high-
quality software at a rapid pace. This is a unique opportunity to work
in a dynamic and technically challenging start-up environment in
Europe, while making a significant impact in an area with huge
business value for Microsoft.
* Outstanding programming skills in C++, C#, or Java
* 3+ years experience designing, implementing, and shipping complex
* Lead engineers must have 2+ years experience managing a software
* Great blend of technology background, passion to learn, and customer
* Energy and desire to deliver high-quality software on aggressive
schedules (minor releases every 3-6 months, major releases within
* Proven record of shipping on time and at a very high quality level.
* Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
* A university computer science degree or equivalent (master's or PhD
degree would be a plus)
* Experience with agile development methodologies would be a plus.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about working in Europe and other positions on our team